16 February 2013

Sorry.i dont know.

Now im not sure what to do.my plan dont happen like what i want.

I think when i can get my BR1M,i can use it to buy new phone.(im mean,not a really new phone.) i want to buy n97 2nd hand with that because i think price of this phone are more cheap than before.


But now im not confident.even if i got my BR1M,i dont think i can find that phone in kota marudu.KK are too far.what should i do?

I dont think i will try to buy android phone because im think that are weird.(in name also.what?android?robot?) what im worrying about is the rumour that symbian phone may not exist anymore after 2016,even now also no new symbian phone.(i dont know if that are true.)so,i want to buy n97 before it disappear.

Are im stupid?i want phone with full Qwerty and also can connect TV out.do you know some android phone where can match with that criteria? when it with full Qwerty,no TV out.when it with TV out,no keypad. Suck!

My phone now.....i dont know what to say.even when i want to push menu button,it hard to do.

How?sorry.i dont know.

Just forget it.its whouldnt happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment