17 December 2011

Hello everybody

Hi to all!i just want to try something new.please don't laugh at me when my english are soo bad.hehehe

What's happen? tiba-tiba want to speaking english?(LoL) im soo unhappy about my life.because i cant get many thing i need in my life.i just want to improve my english with this topic writen.

Many thing i want to share here.but maybe,if i do it that can be problem to me.so i just write about my feeling.

In fb,Someone from jauh (hehe)want to be my girlfriend.that shock to me!im not a handsome guy,im not have any talent.why?why she are interesting to me?

But im not trust to her.because im suspecious if she just use a fake account with fake profile pict.because this person not have pict with other position.just that pict repost.maybe this person just ada udang disebalik mee because i have add friend many girl.im just add but no someone can be my girlfriend because they all are not open to me.but im not anoying.if cant be my girlfriend i just want to be a friend.

Back to topic,oh!how bad my english!i just can be like im just joking.jadi post lawak la ni.hahahaha.my dream is still are same.if someone i miss are realy exist.i still love her.but her can come just like in my fantasy.

And still same.i dont want to be soo weak.but im born with this condition.what i can do?God please save me!

If can someone be my doraemon.so,giant(the problem) can be solved.

Maybe,just this my mind level?i cant change this reality.im just a stupid person that cant stop to waiting a miracle to be reality.but i hope in a God love,all my problem can be solved someday.maybe,im just can life with my memories and my fantasy.

So far i try.so far im walk in my dream.but in reality,im still here.cant go anywhere,cant do anything.

I just can hope.when this world can be change into world with more happines,more wonderfull,and more hope for someone like me.im just want to see her,my first love.just one more time....

Maybe,just this useless thing i can post for now.see again!

Ps:dont laugh at my english.if you still want to laugh,dont let me know.hehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment