28 September 2012

new user interface give us problem

hello all!im try again to post.maybe im cant do post with my style like before. _________________________________________ This is our problem today.new user interface are suck!its not support my operamini browser.many people make complain about this too.will google respect us? _________________________________________ To google,I dont interesting with your google chrome.im just use symbian phone to use my blog.have you make google chrome for symbian?if not,you must know what you do to people like me are soo cruel! _________________________________________ But,what i see,many people are saying event with chrome,they still have problem with this soo called 'new user interface'!its not crazy?what are you doing google?are you insane? _________________________________________ Maybe,my post until google solve this problem is to protest this new user interface.give us some option!if we still want to use old user interface,dont force us to change to new fucking user interface!understand?

No comments:

Post a Comment