01 November 2012

just do something useless

Im just send feedback to google.i said "this feedback button are useless because you all dont want to hear our opinion."

Hehehe.what their reaction on my feedback?i dont know.maybe they mark it as spam?maybe.

I dont know what to do.since my phone operamini browser doesn't support this new interface,i cant make a good post anymore.what to do to fix this problem?buy pc or laptop or netbook?where to get money to buy that thing?

I think,if someone make a petition online to show google they are wrong,i will sign it too.but no petition like that and i dont know how to make some.can someone help me?

That just my opinion.i write in english because i hope google can read this and think about it.but my english are...sorry.

1 comment:

  1. yahoo! Bulih juga pula taru br dalam tanda yang ini < sama yang ini >.mau main kod pula ni.sial!hahahaha

    ReplyDelete